Parkview Families! I hope this finds you well and enjoying your summer vacation. The staff and I are exited to start the school year and see you all.
iImportant information regarding the start of the 2014-15 school year:
- Our first day of school is on Wednesday, July 23rd, which is a minimum day. School starts at 8:50am.
- Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten general education classrooms will dismiss at 10:30am
- Grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:05pm
- Back to school packets with classroom assignments will be available this Monday and Tuesday from 1:00-4:00 p.m. in front of the school office.
- The PTA sponsored Back to School Picnic will take place this Tuesday, July 22nd from 4-6pm on the primary playground. Come meet your teacher, eat free hotdogs and drinks while supplies last, and enjoy games and music.
- Follow us at www.pvpanthers.net for weekly updates.
Enjoy the rest of your week and we look forward to seeing all of our panthers next week!
7/21/14 – Back to School Packets with classroom assignments pick up, 1-4pm
7/22/14 – Back to School Packets with classroom assignments pick up, 1-4pm
7/22/14 – Back to School Picnic, 4-6pm
7/23/14 – First Day of School, Minimum Day
8/4/14 – PTA Board Meeting, 3:30pm
8/5/14 – Curriculum Night Grades 1-3, 6-7:30pm
8/6/14 – Curriculum Night Grades 1-3, 6-7:30pm
8/13/14 – ELAC Meeting, 9-10am
8/13/14 – SSC Meeting, 3:30pm
8/26/14 – Picture Day