As we enter the last two weeks of the first quarter, I want to thank the Parkview Community for their continued support. The 2014-15 school year has gotten off to a great start.
Parent Teacher Conferences begin Thursday and we will be on minimum day schedule for the remainder of the quarter. This is a great opportunity for you to meet with your child’s teacher to discuss your child’s progress in school and how we as partners can better support their academic and social growth.
Also this week we have the following meetings and events:
- Wednesday, we have an ELAC meeting at 9am, an SSC meeting at 3:30pm and a Community Safe School Plan Review at 5:30pm in the auditorium.
- Thursday, our PTA is sponsoring a ZUMBA DANCE PARTY PERMISSION in the auditorium at 6pm. Join us for a fun-fitness evening. Robek’s Smoothies will be on sale after the class.
Monday, 9/8 – News Letters Go Home
Tuesday, 9/9 – Paperwork Goes Home
- 12pm – DAC/DELAC Meeting, ESSC
- 1:30pm – Fire Inspection, PV
- 9am – ELAC Meeting
- 9am – K-3 Water Assembly
- 10am – Gr. 4-6 Water Assembly
- 2pm – Fire Drill
- 3:30pm – SSC Meeting
- 5:30pm – Community Safe School Plan Review, Auditorium
- Parent Teacher Conference (PTC) – Min. Day
- 6pm – PTA Sponsored Zumba Class
Friday, 9/12– Minimum Day
- PTC – Min. Day
- 9am – Gr. 4-5 & SDC – Red Carpet Assembly
- 2pm – Robek’s Smoothie Sale
- Dismissal Times:
- TK : 12:10pm
- K: 1:55pm
- 1-6: 2:05pm
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
9/11 – 9/19 : Parent Teacher Conferences/Minimum Days
9/19: Last Day of the 1st Quarter
10/7: School Resumes – Minimum Day