Announcements for the week of April 6th.
I hope this blog update finds you refreshed and ready for the 4th quarter! I want to remind all families that tomorrow is a regular schedule day with Kindergarten dismissing at 3:10pm and grades 1-6 dismissing at 3:20pm.
Please mark you calendars for our annual Open House that will be taking place on Thursday, April 16th from 5-7:30pm. Please look for a flyer from our PTA with more details. We hope to see you there.
Thank you and have a wonderful week.
Monday, 4/6 – News Letters Go Home
- Regular Day Schedule
- 8:30am – Welcome Back Tunnel
- 9am – 6 Depart for Camp
- 3:30pm – PTA Board Meeting, Think Tank
- 3:30pm – GATE Art Class
Tuesday, 4/7 – Paperwork Goes Home
- Grade 5 and 2 Collaboration
- 12:30-3:30pm – Aspen Institute School Visit
- 3:30pm – GATE Art Reception
- 9-3pm – School Visit from Sohomish School District
- 12pm – DAC/DELAC Meeting, ESSC
- Mr. Shy visiting Camp
- 10:15-12:15pm – School Visit from Alisal School District
Friday, 4/10 – Minimum Day
- 11:05am – Lock Down/Fire Drill
- Dismissal Times
- TK: 12:10pm
- K: 1:55pm
- 1-6: 2:05pm
- Thursday, April 16th – OPEN HOUSE – 5-7:30pm