Announcements for the week of September 8th.
I hope you have enjoyed your Labor Day weekend!
- Parent Teacher Conferences begin this Thursday, September 10th and run for the remainder of the quarter. We will be on minimum day schedule from the 10th– 18th.
- Our first PTA Fundraising Dine-Out Event will take place at Project Pie in the Chula Vista Mall this Thursday 5:00-8:00pm. Be sure to pick up a flyer in the office, or on our blog if you are planning to eat at Project Pie on Thursday.
-Week at a Glance-
- No School, Labor Day
- 12pm – DAC/DELAC Meeting, ESSC
- 3:30pm – SSC Meeting, Room 206
- 5pm – Tenure Reception, ESSC
- Manifold, Blum, BarnhillJ
- Parent Teacher Conferences (PTC)– Modified Day
- 11:10am – Fire Drill
- 5:00-8:00 – Project Pie Fundraiser
- 6pm – District Gate Parent Meeting, Hedenkamp Elementary School
Friday, 9/11- Spirit Day – Red, White, and Blue
- 9am – 2 and 3 Red Carpet Assembly
- TK: 12:10pm
- K: 1:55pm
- 1-6: 2:05pm
- 9/10/15 – 9/17/15 – Scholastic Book Fair, Room 201
- 9/14/15 – GATE Parent Meeting, Parkview (6pm)
- 9/16/15 – PTA Association Meeting (5:30pm)
- 9/16/15 – PTA Reflections Art Night (6:00-8:00pm)
- 9/18/15 – Last Day of Quarter I