We want to inform you that we will be conducting our online Hanover parent survey through May 12, 2017. With this survey, we hope to learn more about your experiences and your child(ren’s) experiences at school during this school year with teachers, administrators, students, and other District staff. All responses are anonymous and will never be connected to you – your answers will be kept strictly confidential.
If both parents/guardians in a household would like to take the survey, that is fine. However, we ask that each adult only take the survey once, and do so by May 12, 2017. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the survey, please contact the District’s Operations Department at (619) 425-9600, ext. 1325. Click on a link below or cut and paste into your browser to complete the parent survey:
Parent survey link: http://bit.ly/cvesdparent
Thank you in advance for your input.
-Week at a Glance-
Monday, 05/01- News Letters Go Home
Tuesday, 05/02– Paperwork Goes Home
- 9am – Gr. 5 Local Measures Testing
- Secretary’s Day, Parkview
- Gr. 5 @ Olympic Training Center
- 9am – Gr. 3 Local Measures Testing
- 9am – Gr. 4 Local Measures Testing, Comp Labs
- 9am – Gr. 6 Local Measures Testing, Classrooms
- 9am – ELAC Meeting, Room 206