Reminders for the week of February 3, 2019
Coming up this week:
- Welcome to the fourth week of 3rdquarter! Remember…This is our POWER quarter. Parents, please make sure your students are present and on time, well-rested, and have eaten a healthy breakfast every day. Cheers to another great week at Parkview!
Monday, February 4
Tuesday, February 5
- 8:30am-3rdGrade Fieldtrip-Olympic Training Center
Wednesday, February 6
Thursday, February 7
- 4:00pm-Basketball Game- vs.Otay -Otay
Friday, February 8
- Modified Day- (Students in k dismissed at 1:55 p.m., and students in grades 1-6 dismissed at 2:05 p.m.)
- 2/15/19-President’s Day-No School
- 2/18/19- President’s Day-No School
- 3/1/19-Read Across America Day
Have a great week, and remember…It’s Great to be a Panther!
*Remember to stay informed by visiting our school BLOG: www.pvpanthers.net