Reminders for the week of February 10, 2019
Coming up this week:
- Reminder- There is NO SCHOOL on Friday, February 15thand also NO SCHOOL on Monday, February 18thdue to President Washington/Lincoln Day. Have a great 4-day weekend with your family!
- Welcome to the fifth week of 3rdquarter! Remember…This is our POWER quarter. Parents, please make sure your students are present and on time, well-rested, and have eaten a healthy breakfast every day. Cheers to another great week at Parkview!
Monday, February 11
Tuesday, February 12
- 3:30pm-MTSS Meeting-206
Wednesday, February 13
- 3:30-School Site Council-206
Thursday, February 14
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Panthers!
- 4:00pm-Basketball Game- vs. Hilltop -Home Game
Friday, February 15
No School- President Lincoln Day
- 2/18/19- President’s Day-No School
- 3/1/19-Read Across America Day
Have a great week, and remember…It’s Great to be a Panther!
*Remember to stay informed by visiting our school BLOG: www.pvpanthers.net